Friday, February 19, 2010

Whereabouts of csUnit

Ok, I’ve been a bit quiet on csUnit for a while. The reason being that I tried to get a plug-in for ReSharper running. And to some degree I got it to where the most simplest cases would work. At the moment I’m kind of stuck. I tried to figure out how to make it execute SetUp, FixtureSetUp, etc. methods but wasn’t successful so far. I tried to find some online documentation, got the sources for about half a dozen other plug-ins, and still. Maybe I’m just overlooking something very obvious.

So any of you, dear readers, if any of you can point me to more information or if anyone would like to help out, please get into contact at manfredmlange at gmail dot com. Thank you!

Of course I’ll continue searching for a solution in the meanwhile but I cannot make any promises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, questions and other feedback is much appreciated. Thank you!